Because our cakes and biscuits are made to order, prices may vary depending on flavours and the complexity of the design.
• Individual macaroons start at £1.20, with embellished macaroons and specially commissioned flavours costing more.
Minimum order: 25 of a single flavour
• An acetate box tied with a ribbon costs £3.25 for a box of 2 and £8.50 for a box of 6.
Minimum order: 12 boxes of 2 (1–2 flavours); 8 boxes of 6 (1–3 flavours)
NB If you would like a smaller order, do ask – depending on what else we are baking, we may be able to oblige.
• Macaroon towers are priced individually, depending on flavours and embellishment, and start at £400. A £50 returnable deposit cheque for the use of the cone and stand is required.
• Biscuits start at £2.50 each, depending on size and design. There is a small extra charge for packaging in a cellophane bag tied with a ribbon.
• Biscuits with a hole in the top and a ribbon threaded through, or on a lollipop stick, cost an extra 25p each.
Minimum order: 15
• Bakewell tarts and chocolate and orange tarts: £1.20 each
• Eccles cakes and frangipane tarts: £1.50 each
• Madeleines and lavender shortbread fingers: 60p each
• Gingerbread fingers: £2 each (£1 without gold leaf)
Minimum order: 25
£5, to Bath area only (you are welcome to pick up from our kitchen)